If you’re looking to sell your car and want a hassle-free experience, Peddle might be the solution you’ve been searching for. In this blog post, we will review Peddle as a car buyer, compare it to other popular options such as Carvana and CarMax, and provide you with all the information you need to know about selling your car to Peddle. So, let’s dive in and explore the world of Peddle!
Peddle is an online car buyer that offers a quick and convenient way to sell your car. They have been in the business for over a decade and have helped thousands of customers sell their vehicles. Peddle aims to simplify the car selling process by providing an easy-to-use platform where you can get an instant offer for your car.
How to Sell a Car to Peddle
Selling your car to Peddle is a straightforward process. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you navigate through it:
1. Visit the Peddle website: You’ll be greeted with a simple and user-friendly interface.
2. Enter your car’s details: Click on the “Get an Offer” button and you’ll be prompted to enter your car’s make, model, year, and mileage. Provide accurate information to receive an accurate offer.
3. Get an instant offer: Once you’ve entered your car’s details, Peddle will provide you with an instant offer. This offer is based on the information you provided and the current market value of your car.
4. Accept the offer: If you’re satisfied with the offer, you can accept it and proceed to the next step.
5. Schedule a pickup: Peddle offers free towing, so you don’t have to worry about delivering the car. They will schedule a pickup at a time that is convenient for you.
6. Get paid: Once Peddle picks up your car, they will inspect it to ensure that it matches the information provided. Once everything checks out, you’ll receive payment via check or direct deposit.
Peddle vs Carvana
Carvana is another popular option for selling your car online. Here’s how Peddle compares to Carvana:
– Peddle offers an instant offer, while Carvana requires you to go through a more detailed appraisal process.
– Peddle provides free towing, whereas Carvana may charge a fee for pickup.
– Peddle offers payment via check or direct deposit, while Carvana provides a Carvana voucher that can be used towards the purchase of a new vehicle.
Peddle vs CarMax
CarMax is a well-known name in the used car industry. Let’s see how Peddle stacks up against CarMax:
– Peddle offers an online platform, making it convenient for sellers who prefer to handle the process from the comfort of their homes. CarMax requires you to visit one of their physical locations.
– Peddle provides an instant offer, while CarMax requires an in-person appraisal.
– Peddle offers free towing, while CarMax may charge a fee for transportation.
Peddle vs Vroom
– Peddle offers an instant offer, whereas Vroom requires a more detailed appraisal process.
– Peddle provides free towing, while Vroom may charge a fee for pickup.
– Peddle offers payment via check or direct deposit, while Vroom provides payment via bank wire transfer.
How long does it take to get an offer from Peddle?
Peddle provides an instant offer, so you’ll receive it immediately after entering your car’s details.
Is there any obligation to accept the offer from Peddle?
No, there is no obligation to accept the offer. You are free to decline if you’re not satisfied with the offer.
Can I sell a car that is not in running condition to Peddle?
Yes, Peddle buys cars in all conditions, including those that are not running.
How long does it take to get paid by Peddle?
Once Peddle picks up your car and completes the inspection, you can expect to receive payment within a few days.
Selling your car to Peddle offers a convenient and hassle-free experience. With their instant offer, free towing, and prompt payment, Peddle stands out as a top choice for selling your car online. Whether you’re comparing it to Carvana, CarMax, or Vroom, Peddle offers unique advantages that make it worth considering. So, if you’re looking to sell your car, give Peddle a try and enjoy a seamless selling experience.